A Planned Gift to Central Delaware Habitat for Humanity will make a lasting difference in your community, while also offering financial flexibility and tax benefits for you and the people you care about most.
Planned gifts enable our affiliate to develop bold strategies for the future and take advantage of opportunities to make the greatest impact. As you plan for your future and reflect on the legacy you will leave behind, consider the following ways you can strengthen Central Delaware families and communities through a partnership with Central Delaware Habitat for Humanity.
We will be happy to assist you and answer your questions about giving opportunities and needs of Central Delaware Habitat for Humanity. Please consult your attorney or financial professional for the benefits of each of the following planned gift types.
- Cash Gift Donations
- Gifts of Stock
- Gifts of Real Estate
- Beneficiary in Will
- Life Insurance Beneficiary
- Donations through Charitable Gift Annuities
- Donations through Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Gifts through Charitable Lead Trusts, which ultimately return the trust principal to you
- Gifts through Charitable Lead Trusts, which ultimately pass the trust principal to loved ones
- Making Central Delaware Habitat for Humanity the beneficiary of your home while continuing to live there